To our customers,
The health and safety of A Style Limousine and Sedan Service’s passengers and employees are our highest priority. As new cases of COVID-19 have been reported in Texas, we are taking steps to proactively safeguard our operations.
We are in the business of serving people and during this outbreak it’s important that we give you as much information as possible about the procedures we follow to clean our vehicles and maintain a sanitary environment once you are in the car.
We are closely following the Centers for Disease Control’s (CDC) guidelines and recommendations on the steps we can take to help prevent the spread of the virus. We have shared specific instructions with our drivers and emphasize the importance of following the safety procedures:
- Disinfect the vehicle after every trip
- Wipe down the seats, door handles (in/out), armrest, head rest, vents, windows and seat-belts
- Offer to wipe down luggage handles
- Do not shake hands
- Provide hand sanitizer
- Remove newspapers and magazines
- Any driver reporting any symptoms of illness are automatically removed from duties and instructed to self-quarantine and contact their health care provide